Saturday, April 21, 2012

Toss your Thermos

USB powered beverage warmer and coolers are on the market! You no longer have to worry about reheating your coffee in the morning or stealing all the ice from the break room. It’s pretty simple how it works; the device comes with a USB cord and all you have to do is plug it into any USB port. I’ve definitely run into the problem of my cold getting cold while I’m at work. I either get tied up into my work or step away from my desk longer than expected. I would have loved to have this device instead of running to break room to warm up my coffee.
I ran across a few designs, colors and manufacturers for products of this kind. Here’s a few of them:
Brand: Imagestore
PC Fridge Beverage Mini USB Drink Cans Cooler & Warmer
Products from Vat19.com:
photo:Imagestore
USB Café Pad
photo:vat19.com
USB Beverage Cup Cooler and Warmer
photo:vat19.com
Would you use this product? It wouldn’t be a bad idea for your next Secret Santa event at the office! J

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this. I wonder what the price range is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the ones that I saw, they ranged from $18 to $25.

      Delete